Friday, March 26, 2010

my past 2 weeks

12th Mac - 15th Mac I went to langkawi last week..and sangat pening for the 1st day..and tired after shopin... its been 2 days from selasa until today..muntah2..loya2...i bought pregnancy test yesterday and wanted to test this morning..but i don't think i'm ready..as for those who knows me...my husband is far far away from me...not as far during our engagement period la..previously he worked at doha, qatar..and now at brunei... yesterday after had my lunch, after 30mins..smua sudah kuar balik..at least still leh makan..ari ni loya2 became worst..xleh nak bau makanan langsung..loya2 but xde la muntah2 truk..still went to toilet..tp muntah air je..my period pn dh 10days late.. should i check? people said the best time to check in the morning rite? p/s : kalau loya2 sampai malam ni..akan check la pagi esok!and sekarang sangat cepat nangis.. :( 17th Mac 2010 Singgah Giant n beli pregnancy test at Guardian...yang paling best, tau la muka tgh moody kan..siap chashier sound suruh senyum...jangan dik, akak muntah karang.. :) 18th Mac 2010 So GENAP 3 bulan...n my hand was shaking like anything while doing the testing...and got double line u all... yeaaaa...

But the worse thing happended that day was we had a fire drill training...but me and the marshall went down by lif..at first i wanted to go down by stairs, but few of my opismates that knew my happy story advice me for not doing that..therefore, i took their advice and went down by a lif...

No comments: