Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Most important area

I'm not good in cooking...

but it doesn't stop me to have a very nice kitchen cabinet/area that can give me inspiration to cook...lol

Our condo has a limited space for kitchen area..thus we need to fully utilize the whole area..and to make sure it can fit my periuk belanga...cawan gelas everything that i already have in hand...excited rumah xsiap tp dh shopping for the past 3 years ok...not recently..hahahha...

despite the kitchen area...actually all areas pn quite small as we have 4 bedrooms for our 1100++ sqft condo...master bedroom pn kecik..

but what can you say..we bought this house before me n hubby got married...and of coz kena cari affordable condo je kan..but if i sell it now..we can gain more than RM 100k++...woot wootttt.......

from kitchen to the small balcony (to place our washing machine and dryer machine)

view from dining area..

saya mahu...

saya mahu begini juga....

bersabarlah hati...mari simpan duit untuk renovate our landed house di rawang....in sha Allah all my dreams will coming true....dgn syarat ongkos nya ada... :)


No comments: