Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

No matter how many boys come into my life, BABAH you will always be the first man I’ve ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s day to you.

I wish for continuous blessings from above
For God's guidance, protection, strength
For health, long life and prosperity

I want to thank you for always putting our children's interest first
We love you from the bottom of our hearts
We wish you Happy Father's Day



and a Happy Father's Day to my beloved Ayah,

What Is Meaning Of Father
F.A.T.H.E.R Meaning
F> aithful.
A >lways there.
T> rustworthy.
H >onoring.
E> ver-loving.
R >ighteous.

Ayah..TQ for everything that you have done to us...

and FIL who raised your son very well and now he became the best man of my life..

Updated on Tuesday 11am : after I checked his bag this morning..banyak sangat compartment pn susah jgk..aishhh...btw sorry for the delay babah!


No comments: