Monday, October 1, 2012

: : 05 : : 10 : : 31 : :

Finally october is here...

its month of celebrations for us the lil family..

my hubby is older by me for 5 days only...

and since lil farouq cannot wait for his EDD which supposed to be on 14/11/2010 but popped out on 31/10/2010..so jadila october baby jgk :)

so....im kinda happy when october is around the corner..but no more birthday party for my lil boy until dia masuk tadika..until he can understands what is the meaning of it..gonna have a simple celebration wit family and his frens at the nursery..

so hope for a good news from hubby...mintak2 cuti approve so that we can reunite and celebrate our special days!

2 comments:

bibi yusof said...

Zurai.. I tot farouq ade bday party... Hehe..
Tapi kalau buat jarang2 skali.. He will appreciate more kan....

My Love.. said...

harus la xde bb...insyaAllah tu green light for family trip :)